Buxton Pocket Wallet 973268
- The Best in Small Pocket wallets.
- This Deer skin leather wallet is part of fine collection of pocket wallets.
- This wallet features a generous 11 Cedit card pockets, with ID window on underside of internal flap.
- 2 bulk pockets and section for notes.
- Small wallet, all Genuine Leather.
One day, a man named Dana Buxton had the misfortune of losing his keys through a hole in the pocket of his pants. His wife, Julia, turned that misfortune around by making him a small leather pouch to hold his keys. Family and friends showed an interest in having their own pouches and thus a new small leather goods business was born. Buxton Company was formally organized in 1898. As the exclusive distributors of Buxton Leather Goods in New Zealand, we are able to, each year, offer you the latest in this iconic American leathergoods label.